News and Information

Visit this area to find the latest interesting information and helpful resources for developing your organization

Things you should know about peer advisory boards

Results of some published studies about peer advisory boards show:

Fast Company Magazine and sited several statistics regarding business owners who participate in a facilitated peer advisory board.

  • 64% report an increase in bottom line profitability
  • 56% report an increase in top line sales
  • 60% report an increase in productivity

The overall positive revenue impact of a peer advisory board can be from 19-43% of gross revenues

A study from the Small Business Administration showed that business owners with an advisory board grew 44% over the four year study while those without one grew 25%.

It’s been said that we can share 90% of our business life with anyone.  It’s the other 10% where a trusted group of advisors can make an enormous difference.

Click Here to Download a Brochure

Act Before It Is Too Late

There is a great deal of value in taking action before it is too late.  This concept is especially important for small and mid-sized businesses because they are often so involved with the day-to-day operations of running the business that they don’t see what is happening to them.  Larger organizations often have ways of identifying […]

The Value of Employee Assessments

Your people truly are your number one asset.  People make companies successful; companies do not make people successful.  The people within a company can take bad ideas and fix them and they can take great ideas and expand them.  Studies show that proper job fit improves engagement and job satisfaction resulting in increased productivity.  Negative […]